Friday 6 April 2012

It's a Good, Good Friday and Jools is out to play!






Hi Lovelies,

So how has your Good Friday been for you ? I hope you are all chilling!

I have had a fabulous day, I went for a Manicure this morning and a coffee, and then met the family for a late lunch - all of my favourite things in one day!




and having chill out time at the Nail Bar enables me to search for gorgeous pieces to show you!


These are what caught my eye today






I adore the cape detail on this dress - the price not quite so much!!
Antonio Berardi Embellished Silk Chiffon Dress £3880




Dolce & Gabbans Stretch Silk Satin Bra £190


Love this Bra, and there is nothing Bridget Jones about these pants (£140!) I know the bra is expensive, but if you wore that under a chiffon style high street dress, it would make it look like a designer outfit!




and I love this cute Anna Sui Star Print Silk Chiffon Dress £480



I am going out with my girlies Clairey, Maria and Luciana tonight, hence the early blog. An evening of drinks in Richmond - I love girly evenings out and I am really looking forward to seeing them.

So tonight, Jools is Wearing

Dress All Saints £180.
Shoes are more problematic as they are going to be able to cope with the Cobbles of Richmond AND the hill, so I am going with these Zara Crystal ones!
and a spritz or two of Michael Kors!

Et Voila!













Argh, just gonna change my bag tho as cannot fit my stuff in it!!! Right thats me gone - have a great evening!!!


You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

Urban Butterfly said...

You looked Beautiful :) Thanks for a lovely time.
The Anna Sui Star Print Silk is lovely, has a nice vintage twist.

Unknown said...

oh goodness, so did you - I have REALLY gorgeous friends!! I knew you would like the Sui lol! Have you put pics up of Sat night yet ? x