Thursday 19 April 2012

Wednesday - a spot of shopping !




Hi Gorgeous ones,

Only a little tiny blog tonight as it is late and Jools is a tired bunny!

I had a lovely day with my Mummy today.


We went for some lunch by the river!!!





Then we got soaked by a downpour!!!


and so the best way to dry off was in the shops (see I am ALL about the practical!)




and yay, I found that pink jacket from Zara that I blogged about last week. 
It only came in yesterday and there were only two left, so I took that as as sign that I shouldn't leave without it!


Crewneck Coat £69.99 - Zara 



Sweet Dreams, and I will catch up with you tomorrow


You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

That is lush, love it!

Unknown said...

Thanks S, I love it too, its so bright and cheerful :) xx