Sunday 6 May 2012

Easy Sunday ........






Hi Lovelies,

I am loving the bank holiday weekend. Well what was left of it after we all slept in until lunchtime! (Bliss)

But we were productive this afternoon, and fitted in a Starbucks. So all is good Chez Jools.

Even though I say so myself I made a pretty wicked home made soup for supper. It is a little sad that we still need comforting soup in May, but it was lush!

Let me know if anything has caught your eye. I am shopping with a friend next week as she needs a dress for a wedding, so I am looking forward to that.

I missed out on a really cool studded jacket on Topshop online (it sold out straight away), so if anybody sees one (it will probably only be in the larger shops) would you be good enough to let me know please!


It is this one :)







and did anybody else's heart melt watching Pudsey on Britains got talent? Oh that is one cute dog and his owner is so sweet too! Pudsey HAS to win!




err..... how cute!!


I have loved Alesha Dixon's outfits throughout BGT this season. She hasn't put a foot wrong!
Tonight's Mary Katrantzou dress & this Peter Pilotto dress were especially amazing.




Gorgeous!


and what did everybody think of the Homeland Finale??


Mostly today I am loving these little Zara just-in pieces




 Pop Skinny Flared Jeans - £39.99



Lace Ballerina £29.99



Hope you all have a fabulous day off tomorrow

Thanks for reading





You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

No comments: