Thursday 3 May 2012

Thursday - oooh I shopped!!!!






Hi Lovely Ones,

Well I had a PJ morning this morning (yep, it is STILL raining here) but I had arranged to meet my Mummy for lunch so I had to get my act together at some point! But it was so nice to just chill for the morning (I love days like that).

I had THE best afternoon too. I took the girls late night shopping, and a miracle happened!! You know one of those really rare days when you see lots of things and try them and still actually like them! Well that happened with everything I tried on today.

Jools went a little crazy. BUT it is safe to say I have pretty much my entire summer wardrobe sorted now and this doesn't happen THAT often I promise!

Excuse the piccies, as they are just changing-room shots, but I will take more as I wear them x


So let me show you what goodies I bought :)






Swan Print Skirt - Topshop £34


I have tried this dress a couple of times now but I thought it was too busy for me (print wise). But I keep being drawn to it, so I gave it another go and it has finally come home with me!








Silk Origami Dress - Topshop £60






Lace Colour Pleated Swing Top - Topshop £32




Sleeveless Lace Sweetheart Top - Topshop £25




Lace Pintuck Top - Topshop £25




Floral version of the fishtail Top - Topshop £36

which I thought would girly up these jeans (which are all kinds of awesome!)






Wax Effect Zipped Trousers - Zara £39.99


and you might remember the dress I blogged about earlier this week

Well it is even nicer in real life!






Fish Print Silk Dress - Zara £69.99



and lastly I picked up another pair of Firetrap Merc Skinnies as honestly they are the best Jeans I have found to date (and trust me I try a lot of them lol)


I wasn't the only spoilt one! Mia got two new fab pairs of shoes and Elli got this pair of creepers (wow talk about making a comeback!)


Suede & Leather Creepers - Office £95


And this beautiful, (and very Vuitton inspired!) Dress and Top
which she looks completely adorable in!


Crochet Collared Top - Topshop £32








Bluebell Embroidered Dress - Topshop £65



OK, just keep me away from all stores now please - there is truly nothing more that I need ......... (this is not a binding document though ok!)



Thanks for reading!







You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

No comments: