Wednesday 2 May 2012

Wednesday - so much easier when spent with Robert Downey Junior !





Hi Lovely Ones.

Hope Wednesday has been good for you :)

PC came home today from Saudi, so all was happy Chez Jools.

The Simon Cowell book is breathtakingly dull so far! I guess it will pick up when it gets to the juicy celeb gossip part, but growing up and the early years - gosh he really didn't have the X Factor, and I would have buzzed him out before the minute was up! - I am finding it surprisingly hard going up to this point.




We went to see The Avengers movie this evening. It is soooooooo good! I can totally recommend it, in fact it should be law to see it!





The black fishtail top that I got from Toppers is turning into one of my favourite tops, because it is so easy to wear and goes with everything. You might remember it (mesh on the sides and long on the back)


It's THIS one

So I was really happy that they have bought it out in a blush colour for summer (in more of a t shirt material). Well I had to order it!




Fishtail nude Top - Topshop £30


The Brit Designer Jenny Packham (she makes divine evening gowns) has bought out a range for Debenhams, and first impressions are really good. If anybody has a wedding to attend this summer there are some really pretty choices here. The collection is Called No. 1 Jenny Packham.










They also have a big range of accessories. You can view them all HERE!!!


My VOD of the day is this one




Silk Halterneck Dress McQ by Alexander McQueen £555




Christian Louboutin Tibu Pumps £650




Thanks for reading, it is good to be half way through the week!








You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

6 comments:

Natalie said...

i can't wait for the advendures too!! (: the shoes you have picked out are really adorable!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Daniella Chapman said...

Those Louboutins are gorgeous! And I love the Topshop top x

http://daniellabeautyjunkie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am a little in love with those Loubies too!!! Thanks honey x

Unknown said...

on Natalie you HAVE to see it! Its amazing :D

Style At Every Age said...

I was just looking at the Jenny Packham collection whilst trying to find a clutch bag for a client, I hopped over to Debenhams, I'm very impressed with the range and the sequin clutch might have to do me until I get the Anya one!

Unknown said...

oh let me know if you do get it honey, would love to know first hand what its like :)