Friday 6 July 2012

Jools Friday Wish-List ...........






Hi Lovelies,


We are going to be in Devon this weekend so a nice early Friday Blog.


I fully expect it to rain there for the entire weekend - it usually does - but I an planning a cunning trip to Shepton Mallet on the way home ......... and I am sure I will get plenty of wear out of my new Peter Parka!


I have some items firmly on my (dream) wish-list just now


I love EVERYTHING about these shoes. I had a pair of YSL Ankle boots before that I wore so much they fell apart (and I still miss them!) even at that heel height they were amazingly comfortable - This colour is beautiful




YSL Suede Brogue Ankle Boots £630

and I am obsessing about the Falabella Tote too (how good would it look with the YSL boots! I played with one in Harvey Nics on Monday and I really like them. I know it is a lot to pay for a Faux Leather bag, but i applaud her Vegan ethics and the material they use feels so much like leather that it is unbelievable!



 Stella McCartney Falabella Tote £685


and this dress is still so firmly on my NEED list! I am crazy about it!


Roksanda Ilincic Izumi Dress £885

Kylie was snapped in the Royal Box today, watching the Federer match and now Andy Murray is playing (COME ON ANDY!!!) 


and as promised a couple of pictures from yesterdays Valentino Show

He mixed Blacks with Blues, so we can expect to see a lot of this colour palette making
its way to the High Street for A/W


 

and a couple of amazing creations from Jean Paul Gaultier who also showed in Paris


 (I can see this one going down well on the School Run ......... !)



I will blog about my Devon adventures, and don't forget to comment and tweet me and make me feel like I am still in a world where Starbucks is freely available!


Until Tomorrow 




You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

No comments: