Monday 30 July 2012

Just another manic Monday!




Hi Lovelies,


Another fabulously warm day today. I can barely remember the poor weather now ...........


And we have the Olympics to make the days fly by. Can we have them on ALL the time please, I am really enjoying it!


I watched the Gymnastics today, it was so tense - real, heart in mouth stuff. GB were incredible to get that Bronze Medal. I am in awe of their amazingness (and their arms!)


Zara Phillips was also incredible today. She jumped clear in the allowed time and revealed that it was also her first Wedding Anniversary. Celebrations will have to wait one more day, as she goes into the Show Jumping round tomorrow.


She had a few family members cheering her on today!!



Love the idea that Anne has her cucumber sandwiches in the lunchbox and passes them to Papa!

Today Jools Wore my new (taken up substantially) Mulberry Jeans with a white broiderie anglais top :)


I saw this today and it really made me laugh - Louis Vuitton Waffle ANYONE!!!
How cute is this ......


My productive day just got better & better.
I scored these incredible Terry De Havilland Shoes in the final discount at Office.
They were reduced from £440 to £50 !!!!!


Terry De Havilland Suzi Wave Wedges

 Kate wore the Silver Version

Sales deliveries are taking up to 7 days, but I cannot wait to show you them. I have a red pair already and they are incredible shoes, so to score some at such a discount was amazing.

For anybody who likes Terry De Havilland, a couple of other styles are still available with massive discounts HERE!!!!


Kate had a super busy day. As well as cheering on cousin Zara this Morning, she left William and Harry to watch the men's gymnastics (ooh she missed some lovely fit boys!) and was pictured out in London for a Solo engagement attending a Creative Industries Reception. She wore a grey Roksanda Ilincic dress.


 Beautiful!


ooh and I have some reveals for you tomorrow, so don't forget to check back ......... !


Thanks for reading xx





2 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

Bloody hell, the shoes amazing! I haven't got time for Olympic talk, I'm off to the website, now doubt gone now!

Unknown said...

heheeee so glad you managed to grab a pair - what a blinking deal !!!!!! :D Did you go black or bronze?? xx