Wednesday 8 August 2012

It is Wine Wednesday!!!




Hi Lovelies,

Well it was not quite a Gold Fest Olympics day today in London. I felt like we had under-achieved - that is how good our Olympics has been - a  shocker when we do not actually win medals!

I watched the Show Jumping of course, but I have to confess that even beforehand I did not feel as confident as I had in the team event. We had already won a gold and perhaps we were not as focused as we were. It was still an awesome afternoon of sport though.

This evening, our lovely friends opened their restaurant up so that the girls could create Pizzas from scratch. We had such a fab time and yes, Vino was involved - but hey - it is Wine Wednesday !!!!

I ofcourse was supervising ........ !!

Girls in the kitchen - prepping for these .......


Pretty impressive first efforts - and they LOVED doing it! (thanks Tats!)

PC sent me these as he has been away this week - the knock on the door from
a florist is just as much fun as an online purchase!


My item of the day is this beautiful little dress from Warehouse. Super flattering with the panelling, and a great price - what more does a girl need! (it is also available from Asos)

 



 Black Panelled Frill Hem Dress - Warehouse £48


Thanks for reading x












No comments: