Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Pilates Wednesday





Hi Lovelies,

Well, my New year resolution to find a Pilates class has finally happened. Yes I know it is almost October but I still did it, so it does count.

So along I went this evening, not really knowing what to expect - and it was really good fun. I will let you know tomorrow if I am achier or breakier than Billy Ray Cyrus ........ !

I know I havent done any what Jools wore posts this week but I have been full of LFW and nobody needs to see pics of me on the same page as a catwalk model!  Any summer items I have not worn yet I have made a point of wearing this week, but with Ankle boots instead of sandals - The leather jacket did have to came out today, but I am making it a mission to wear every single item that didn't get at least one summer wear!


On Monday I wore an All Saints Cotton Dress with my Suede Studded Zara Boots

On Tuesday

The same Boots, this time with a Topshop studded sleeve denim dress


Today it was a Hermes Clic Bracelet & Cartier Tank Watch kind of day .....



And speaking of jewellery, did you SEE Blake Livelys new wedding ring

Yep, she gets a Million Dollar Diamond AND Ryan Reynolds - that is just not fair!

Err, I most definitely do ...........

As the days are getting colder, I am drawn to lovely knits. These cuties are lovely 


Knitted Dress with Funnel Neck - Zara £49.99


Striped Stitch Knitted Sweater - Zara £17.99

I adore the J.W Anderson for Topshop Bat Jumper

I keep checking to see if it might come back into stock!


J.W. Anderson For Topshop Bat Knit - £69.99

I really want it!!!


Thanks so much for reading x

Until tomorrow



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to see your outfits Jools.I much prefer those to catwalk models because they're real. I bought the zara boots too - and love them with the dresses! You look fab as ever. PBx

Looking Fab in your forties said...

Love those Zara boots with both of those dresses which are also gorgeous x

Jools said...

Thankyou darling Poppy :) Have you worn your boots yet? I am loving how comfortable they are from the very first wear x

Jools said...

Thanks S, I can happily enable you to buy this pair as they are gorgeous ;) x

Anonymous said...

I wore them at the weekend with skinny jeans - felt like a model! And yes they are so comfy from the start! Xx