Friday 26 October 2012

Pretty Jewellery for a dull Friday





Hello Lovelies,

I had such a fun shop. You might recall that I was looking for some Jewellery to wear for the wedding in December? I had tried the Kenneth Jay Lane pieces from The Outnet. Well, they were sadly not me at all (I love the Outnet though, they make returns so simple)

So a little shopping trip was in order!!

So off I toddled to the Swarovski store. Nobody else makes things sparkle and twinkle inside a shop the way they do! I wanted ideally some pieces of Jewellery with an Art Deco feel to them (without giving anything away) and I was so happy to find these.



The first piece I cannot take credit for, as I was originally thinking of staying with the emerald Green. But PC found this. As soon as I saw it I knew it was the piece to work everything else around.

Siam Red Crystal Pendant surrounded by clear crystals




'Sheila' Pendant - (all items from Swarovski) £112


This ring was a must have! Again, pure coloured Crystal and catches the
light beautifully.



Square Crystal 'Prime' Ring £107

Because the pendant is quite striking, I thought that dangly earrings may be too much with it
(even though they have a stunning pair in the same range!)

So I went for these instead. Same colour Siam Crystal and Clear Crystals, but not too big!


Swarovski 'Oceanic Light' Siam Pierced Earrings £69

and then I found out about this! They did not have it in store so I have placed an order for it and
it should arrive in a week or two.

'Sheila' Siam and Crystal Ring £112


I was really excited by my purchases!


and with another little splash of red sole!!!! 



This was the set of earrings that I did not get? Do you agree it would have been a little
too much (they are quite dangly), even though they are stunning?



Thanks so much for reading. I am so looking forward to the weekend

And is anybody seeing Skyfall? xx





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it all depends on the dress, if the dress is simple you can often get away with more.
I have so much stuff from Swarovski.
Please look at Great Plains website and see what you think of their caped coat.

Nicole x