Monday 4 March 2013

In love with my Prada Baroque Sunglasses .........






Hi Lovelies,

The first tiny little rays of Spring sunshine are starting to peep through - it is amazing how you can forget how good it feels - the dogs were little sun worshippers today, laying by the window to catch and feel every ray.

And even the smallest amount of sunny weather means an excuse to wear my Prada Baroque Sunnies.

I love this style so much, I think its because they remind me of the original Chanel ones with the wave frame that Nicole Richie used to rock (way back in 2007) and that I could not find  (I got screwed over by a seller who sold me a fake pair on Ebay and I was devastated at the time!)



So I had wanted the Baroque style pretty much from the first moment I saw them. I adore the round ones, but I have quite a little face and my friend Clairey told me that the large round ones took me into Willy Wonker territory - I actually couldn't see any problem with that at all to be fair! But the Baroque Squares are less whacky and can be worn perhaps more, without them looking like they are making such a statement. (I still really want to rock the round ones too though!)

They come in a gorgeous plum colour, in tortoiseshell and in black .......

These are the Baroque Square Frames


and these are the Baroque Round Frames (how stunning is this model!)

Dannii Minogue wearing the Baroque Squares

aww just look at Mrs Carter - wearing the Baroque round frames.
How amazing does Beyonce look in them!

Dianna Agron (from Glee) in the Square Frames

With sunglasses, I must admit to using and abusing the High Street. I tried them on in Sunglass Hut to make sure they were the perfect fit (and to make a note of the model number)
BUT I then always buy sunglasses online - it works out much, much cheaper, although obviously
do your research and ensure they are a legitimate seller.

I used Red Hot Sunglasses and can really recommend them.
A great service, free postage and they arrived the next day.

The website for them is HERE








Thanks for reading xxx

2 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

Love them honey xx

Alex Mart said...

wauw, I love it
do you wanna follow each other on bloglovin? Let me know and I will follow u back :)
xoxo

Click This Site