Thursday 21 March 2013

Midweek in London, and some purchases ......






Hi Lovelies,

So we have more snow forecast for the weekend!! So much for the start of Spring. I want to wear summer dresses so badly! - well I don't technically want to wear them badly - but you know what I mean!!!!

We went into London last night and it was absolutely freezing. We met up with PCs sister, as she was in town for a conference. The girls took this as an opportunity too good to miss to visit Planet Hollywood ......


and we had a really fun evening - midweek nights out are always fun!

The Cocktails were great!


I had a couple of deliveries that I haven't had time to blog about,
so let me show you now!

I had been searching for another black blazer. This one from Warehouse is a nice find





Blazer with Zips - Warehouse £65

and I wore this top last night



Double Layer & Zip detail top - Karen Millen £55

and  from All Saints - The Riviera Dress

Grey Marl




Slate Grey


I think I prefer the darker grey colour - but that may be because it doesn't seem
like any time soon that we will be wearing pale colours!!


Thanks for reading x

4 comments:

Fashion Rockets said...

Love, love, LOVE that black blazer! xx

http://fashionnotrocketscience.blogspot.co.uk

Style At Every Age said...

Loving the zip detail on the blazer and the KM top. I can't even think about your dresses babe, it's too cold brrrr xxxx

Unknown said...

Thankyou darling :) x

Unknown said...

so totally agree honey, and it just seems like it is never going to be warm enough!!! Do you think climate change is upon us :D ;) x