Tuesday 16 April 2013

Feeling Blue .......... !




Hi Lovelies,

Girls are back at school and college and so normality is restored Chez Jools (well, as normal as it ever really gets here!)

So I went and had a mani and a pedi and plumped for a lovely bright pink to match the weather that I just know is going to get even better soon!


I love china blue in the Summer, and this little dress from Topshop caught my eye



China Blue Lace Dress £65 Topshop

It would look lovely with this little bag



Bright Blue Bit Patent Shoulder Bag £615 Gucci

and these shoes are adorable - I am loving Sophia Webster's shoe designs



Vivi Patent Trimmed Sandals - £385 Sophia Webster


My love for Current Elliotts shows no signs of waning at all.
They are just such a beautiful fit.

If anybody is looking for a summer pair these are just in at The Outnet
and are an amazing price





Current Elliott The Stiletto Floral Print cropped Jeans
Were £195 now £58.50 (70% off)

These are such a great alternative to a plain white jean, and you could wear them right now.
I love that you can wear these and they won't transfer colour onto pale summer bags.


Thanks for reading x

No comments: