Thursday 13 June 2013

Sales Mania has started .......... have you been saving your pennies up !



Hi Lovelies,

Most of the sales have now started, Selfridges started online at 6am but all of the bags that had good reductions sold out even before the official start - the early bird catches the designer worm for sure!

The one thing that I  have been impatiently waiting to go into the sale was from Mulberry (not really a surprise!) and it was a piece in the Mint Green. The Mulberry sale starts in store on Saturday, but other stockists have already started their reductions!

The bag and colour I am in love with is this one
(the middle sized one is my favourite)



I managed to get it in the size I wanted with a 40% discount

Mulberry Cecily Bag in Mint - £950 reduced to £570.

Different stockists will have slightly different prices, but 40% on the Mint is a really good discount as it is sold out in many places so I was really happy with that.

So if Mulberry can see there way to discounting the blouse below by around 80% please
that would be lovely.

It is currently £550 - Clothes usually go straight to 50% discount ..... still expensive I know.



Mulberry Mini Pleat Silk Blouse £550


These cuties from Boutique by Jaeger would also look fab with it
(not all at once though!!!) and are much less expensive than the Mulberry matching pieces.



Tweed Fleuro Patch Pocket Skirt - Boutique by Jaeger
£95 - it is reduced to £49 now at House of Fraser



Fleuro Tweed Patch Pocket Tweed Fleuro Dress - £99



Matching Tweed Fleuro Jacket - £99

All these minty colours are making me want a packet of Softmints now !!!!


Thanks for reading x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love mulberry I'm saving to go Milan n Christmas Sales got my eye on a few pieces I like....
www.fashionblagstheblog.com