Friday 9 August 2013

Merci Paris - you were tres amazing .... and speaking of French Connection




Hi Lovelies,

Well we are all back safe and sound (and tired) from Disneyland Paris.

It was just brilliant - you know one of those trips where everything was right and we were all just really happy. It was a lovely, early way to celebrate Elli's 18th Birthday, and we will remember it for a long time. We did an unbelievable amount of walking though - Jools definitely needs a pedicure Stat!


A few piccies here .....





Hmmmm - I am sensing a theme as to perhaps why PC and I found it as much fun as the girls did !!!





We are away again next week for another break, so it is pretty impossible to get back into the real world just yet!

We are going to our favourite little part of the world next week.
Babington House in Somerset for a few days of bliss




And our friends are coming to spend one night with us too, so I cannot wait!

I had a few little reveals to share with you.
You know one of those fab times where everything you ordered for once fits right and
is just how you hoped?

The weather is still incredible, but it is not going to last - and so I was looking for some transitional (get me!) pieces that I could wear now but would work in Autumn too.




Paint Check Dress - French Connection £80


I found this cute dress on sale at Asos - perfect to throw on during the day - and I love the colours.



Burst Print Tie Dress - French Connection (at ASOS) £32

and lastly, this Tea Dress
 I love that the splashes of black make it a little less summery
I adore this dress and will wear it during the day while I am away next week



Lace Insert Floral Tea Dress - just in this week at Topshop - £46


oh and the new Red Saint Laurent Bag was not a keeper lol!
Just too big and heavy for me

I will show you tomorrow what she has been replaced with,
So stay tuned ............


Thanks for reading x

No comments: