Sunday 11 August 2013

Closet Dresses .............




Hi Lovelies,

It has been another beautiful sunny weekend. We went into Richmond this evening, had an early supper and walked it off along the river bank - so pretty much the perfect summer day.

The Urban Diner - Richmond


We had a party last night, so the comfort food was most needed today - we had a great time catching up with friends and yes, lots of Vodka was drunk by moi! Somehow I totally got away with no hangover - which was fabulous - AND I managed my 6 inch heels for 6 hours straight which is an even greater achievement ........

Jools Wore

A closet dress - I have to confess that I am a little obsessed with them right now.



I loved the colours of this one - and Emma Bunton loves it too!!





Tie Back Dress in Jewel Print with Pockets - Closet £45

They are just great dresses, you can dress them up or down, they are an amazing price for such a good cut and best of all (for Jools)
they have pockets in all of them - and you know by now that a dress with pockets is pretty much
my idea of perfect ! (oh and PC says they have a 'proper" zip - the boy is learning fast!

The blue print is exclusive to ASOS - you can check it out HERE!!! 

I have these two dresses from Closet as well - they are really worth checking out


Jade Fit & Flare Dress in Rose Jacquard - Closet £45


Tie Back Dress with Pockets - Closet £45


Right, I need to go and pack for Babington House now - ahh its a tough day !!!!

I am taking these two dresses for dinner


Vivienne Westwood Antoinette Dress (this was a birthday present)


Silk Embellished Dress from the H&M Conscious collection


Thanks for reading xx






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you darling M :) xx

Urban Butterfly said...

The Antoinette Dress is so beautiful, i look forward to seeing it on you. Have a lovely time away.

Anonymous said...

I love the blue jewel print from ASOS, which I see is sadly sold out, but available in pink. Do you mind if I ask about the fit? I tend to veer between a 12 and a 16, depending on the brand and how small fitting it is. I'm wondering what a 14 from Closet is like. Is it quite a small fitting brand?

Unknown said...

sorry, I have only just seen this wildmagelet - I would say that I have found Closet to be totally true to size - I would say go for the 14 and you can pull it tight because of the tie waist and you will be absolutely fine :)