Saturday 18 January 2014

Hawaii Five Oh Oh Oh Ohhhhhhhh !




Hi Lovelies,

You may have seen my Tweet or my Facebook status - that the pretty blinking amazing husband has won a trip to Hawaii for both of us - and it is next month so there is next to no time to even think about it!

He didn't even tell me it was a possibility as when it comes to travel - err, well I don't - well!
I don't think he wanted me to be thinking (and worrying) about it, incase it didn't happen. So it was a bit of a shock to say the least.

It hasn't always been this way - before the girls were born I actually loved flying - it didn't bother me even a tiny bit - that amazing feeling that in a few hours you could be in a completely different place in the world. But after they came along I think all of my bravery was taken from my body and now I am a cowardly custard and it is much more than just a tiny phobia - it has stopped me from doing some pretty amazing things.

So anyway - I AM a coward, but I am NOT crazy enough to turn this incredible opportunity down! So I am going to explore ways in which I can get there with the minimum amount of panic.

I am obsessed with Hawaii Five O - obviously for the eye candy - not the storylines, and the thought of being there in just a few weeks is pretty mind-blowing.


Sigh - just look at THAT view ………….

So just look at where we would be staying in February. At the Four Season's Hotel right on the Ocean





So I am trying to take it all in to be honest, and of course, planning nice things to take is very much helping me take my mind off of a 15 hour flight …………

I broke my Topshop Ban for the first time this month with this adorable little 2 piece
(well - I needed something to deal with the shock - right?)

It is lightweight and so soft in a delicate pale pink - you could definitely get away with wearing it now with a coat!


Bubble Jacquard Crepe Top - Topshop £32


Bubble Jacquard Midi Skirt - Topshop £48

and on moi

So this outfit came home with Jools

I also needed to think about something for the beach - it really has been ages since I have been away anywhere hot. And this is where I found that going away in February can be very fortuitous!

I really lucked out with the last week of the Net-a-Porter Sale!

I ordered these


Miu Miu Bow Embellished Swimsuit - Reduced by 70%. Was £145 - Now £44 - Net-a-Porter

and also in Yellow (I may need a Spray Tan before I even go!)



Miu Miu Bow Swimsuit - Price as before

and I found this Missoni Inspired cover up for beside the pool to go over a Swimsuit


Sheer Maxi Dress Reduced from £42 to £10 at Topshop!

and this pretty fringed one



Black Floral Fringe Cover Up - Reduced from £65 to  £15!!! - also Topshop

So it turned out to be a very good time to buy out of season pieces.

I also kinda love this, but it is not in the stores just yet - such pretty colours


Hawaii Playsuit - Topshop £65


Aloha for now - and thanks for reading xx

No comments: