Saturday 26 April 2014

Style Crush: Emma Stone




Hey Lovelies,

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! The Sun is shining and last night was cocktail night - so everything is fabulous Chez Jools.

Emma Stone has looked incredible at every single Spiderman Premiere - she is just so stunning. And now she has debuted a fringe (bangs for those across the pond - I mean, what the heck does that even mean! Bangs - I don't get it?)
Anyway I digress, how cute does she look!
The girl is definitely having a huge fashion moment ……….



She makes me want a fringe badly now.


In New York - wearing an Ethereal Prada Cut Out Slip dress


So hot in Gucci for the Paris Premiere


Atelier Versace in London


Wearing Chanel in California

with Studded Louboutin's


in Dolce & Gabbana for the Madrid Premiere

Shimmering Valentino

It was Dolce & Gabbana again in Rome

Rocking Erdem in Berlin

Purple Carven

Looking wow in a beautiful Chanel gown - with Brian Atwood Shoes

So fringe envy is high today - but it takes a year to grow out if you hate it ……. hmmm - decisions!
And not to be missed out, it was doggy bath day



oh and the amazing William Vintage is selling the actual dress that Kate Upton wore
to the movie premiere of 'The Other Woman'.
I adore Kate Upton - The woman is a goddess

and I adore this dress!
It;s a vintage 1955 Ceil Chapman gown and it's everything!
How many hints does a girl have to drop - its currently my screen save ………..
(granted I might need to take a few inches off of the bust - but wow)


I may have peaked too soon with my party dress choice ……...
Serously, isn't this Perfection!


Which is your favourite Emma Stone look?

Thanks for reading x

No comments: