Friday 25 April 2014

Friday I'm in Love





Hi Lovelies,

Come on admit it - the header made you start singing along to The Cure didn't it … …

It's a rainy, grey Friday - the only possible way to get through a day like today is to wear completely inappropriate footwear and look at sunglasses surely?

I'm obsessed with eyewear. It won't be the end of the world for me when I can no longer read my menu without holding it 3 foot away from me, as I have already seen a million pairs of Chanel Frames that will work out just fine!!
But until that day comes, it's my sunglasses obsession that keeps me content!

I like a kooky pair (or five), for me it's like wearing a hat - it kind of finishes off an outfit! Sadly, the more ridiculous they are - the more I love them ……..


 This new pair from Dolce & Gabbana are just so ridiculous that I kinda need them!


Yes, admittedly - they make Dame Edna's look like bog standard verifocals -
but come on - these are epic!



Dolce & Gabbana Cat Eye Filigree Silver Sunglasses - a whopping £895

err, they would definitely make a statement though - and would fit in nicely with my cray collection
which includes!

Wildfox

Prada

Chanel

Prada Baroque's

Bright Pink Raybans

I would really, really like a retro pair of mirrored aviators too!

My very gorgeous new Chloe Marcie Satchel has arrived and it was instant love.
I took it out for lunch with my friend yesterday - and it behaved impeccably!
 In fact, I might have told it 'I love you' out loud ………… can I have it in the oak colour now too please?


Jools Wore

White Poplin Blouse - Zara


Current Elliott Lace Side Jeans


and Chloe Mini Marcie Satchel in Royal Navy ……..


and today, despite the rain, I am determined to finally break in my little nude bow shoes
They are not going to defeat me ……….




Have a fabulous weekend darlings and thanks for reading
and a huge Happy Birthday to Libby xx


















No comments: