Thursday 26 June 2014

Alexa Chung for Longchamp …...




Hi Lovelies,

Heres a first look at Alexa Chung's latest A/W 2014 campaign for Longchamp.
The pictures are beautiful and the bag she is carrying is a new take on their classic Le Pliage Heritage Bag. It is definitely more special than a regular Pliage! I think I want one ……...





This is Chung's second campaign for Lonchamp and this bag is being released to celebrate 20 years of the famous Pliage bag. It was shot at the Chateau des Ormes in France.

An incredible 10 Le Pliage bags are sold every single minute worldwide which means since they were first designed in late 1993, over 30 million of them have been purchased!


It is not a surprise, when folded up they take up no space at all, and the Nylon versions with leather handles start from £54, so it is definitely affordable designer fashion!
You can now personalise them too and create your own unique bag with your name on if you wish!



And also this week I managed to find the little Mulberry wallet that I was looking for to work with my Hermes Evelyne.



Mulberry Bluebell French Wallet

It's a nice match with H!


and I think it must have inspired by manicure choice too today!


Are you tempted by the new Pliage Bag - you know I love to hear your thoughts!


Thanks for reading x


No comments: