Monday 16 June 2014

Wednesday Wish lists ……….




Hey Lovelies,

Exam stresses are over so it is much more peaceful Chez Jools and I totally managed to avoid making a purchase from the Mulberry sale - so I am pretty proud of myself!

My wish list is still really long (I am female after all) - but it is staying firmly virtual right now as I have something fabulous on my radar.


But here are some cuties that I am loving just now


These were just released by the Monsieur this week!!!


Christian Louboutin Iriza Velvet Shoes £395

and how cute is this iPhone cover

Moschino Chocolate Ice Cream iPhone Cover £50



Limited Edition Taffeta Silk Skirt - Topshop £95


Taffeta Check Top - Topshop £38


I love the colours in this fab little dress from ASOS


Jacquard Midi Silk Dress - ASOS £75

and I have a few Closet Dresses - and this one could easily find itself a place in my Closet!


Baroque Print Dress - Closet £48


Floral Lilac Lace Dress - Salon Collection £95

and lastly, because we can't dress up ALL of the time -
how fabulously sloppy is this little sweatshirt to wear with PJs at home


Boyfriend Sweatshirt with Stripe Sleeves - ASOS £20


Thanks for reading xx





No comments: