Monday 2 June 2014

Race Worthy Dresses ……….




Hi Lovelies,

We survived half term and all of the rain that came with it. Laduree kept us very happy and meeting up with my lovely friend Nads was an extra bonus.



It is our party on Saturday and I am so ready. My shoes arrived today and they are a perfect match for my dress (OK, it is technically dresses now, as everybody needs a back up - right?) so now I have two beautiful dresses that I cannot wait to show you.

So a little teaser is all you can have until the weekend ………

I can confirm that they are gorgeous though!

The Epsom Derby is happening this week, which means that Royal Ascot will be upon us in just a couple of weeks.

I have found some beautiful dresses that would be absolutely perfect, and would be easy to style.
You really do not have to spend a fortune to look incredible at the races - unless you want to!
Place your bets ……...



Satin Bardot Midi Prom Dress - ASOS £95

Silver Grey looks beautiful with such rich jewel colours - this hat would be beautiful


Taunton Silver Grey Hat - Louise Oliver £59




Ayr Hat (Red & Fuchsia & Red & Black) - Louise Oliver £85


Crepe Prom Dress - ASOS £85


Debutant Full Mid Dress - Also ASOS £38
available in cream and black versions


This cute netted headpiece would work with both colours of dress
and it is a really fun, fresh alternative to a fascinator or hat.


Summer Garden Butterfly Netted Head Piece - ASOS £12

This Kate Moss baby is back in stock - it is a million times more beautiful in real life




Bow Fascinator Headband - ASOS £15

Zip Front Floral Print Dress - Kate Moss for Topshop £75



Apple Green Hat - Louise Oliver £59

Stand Out Floral Prom Dress - Topshop £68

So, who wants to take me to the races?

Thanks for reading x

No comments: