Monday 8 February 2016

Dreaming of warmer days …...


Hi Lovelies,

So, on the wettest, windiest gloomiest day of the year so far, what else would I be doing but looking at Sun dresses. 

Urgh, I am so bored of tights and scarves and gloves and carrying an umbrella everywhere. I almost got blown over today - and my hair looks pretty interesting!

So, I know it's vaguely ridiculous, but here are some very pretty Spring/Summer pieces that can take our mind off of the fact that it has been hard to get out of our PJ's since the beginning of January!

I NEED these! They are online and in store already at Zara. I saw them last week but I thought it was too early to think about them - but now I realise I must have them!!
Wooden Platform Leather Sandals - Zara £59.99

I would team them with this fab dress by Self Portait
Bow Strap Guipure trim Dress £320

Natural Fibre Off Shoulder Sun Dress (I love this so much!) ASOS £38

Daisy Print Mini Dress - Self Portrait £240

Fit & Flare Dress with Mesh Inserts ASOS £55

You could team this with a sweater for right now
Striped Opaque Skirt - Topshop £55

and I took the little Vintage Chanel out to play



And if you want to treat yourself to a little Valentine treat - you know, just because you are fabulous and completely deserve it - how about this little beauty?
Who needs to wait for boys when you can buy this yourself

How adorable is THIS? And it is limited edition so it won't hang around for long


I put in a cheeky order for this today as it was the first time I had seen it available

Burberry from London with Love Illuminating Bronzer Palette
Available at Burberry.com - £45


Thanks for reading x

No comments: