Thursday 11 February 2016

Valentine Date Outfit



Hi Lovelies,

We are going to go out tomorrow night to celebrate Valentine's instead of Saturday or Sunday - in the hope that it is not quite so contrived out there (I really dislike dining out on Valentines Day when they put you so close to the couple at the next table that you may as well be eating together!) A lunch date for me is much nicer.

I loved it when Carrie tries to make a dramatic exit after her row with Miranda & gets eaten by the balloons!

and Samantha also had her own ideas about dining out ………



It has been really cold today and the forecast is for even lower temperatures tomorrow and so at this moment in time - this is what I am planning on wearing for dinner.
(Disclaimer - this could well change!!!)

I love a sleeve in the cold weather
Hepburn Dress with Lace Hem - by Traffic People

and I had a little Valentine Manicure today - my nails are really making me smile



and I am going to carry my Vintage Chanel bag


and wear these little boots for the first time
(I grabbed these in the Karen Millen Sale for 75% off!)

Karen Millen Lace & Suede Ankle Boots - reduced to £50


Are you doing anything special this weekend?
Would love to hear about your plans.



Thanks for reading x

No comments: