Monday 5 March 2012

Monday - oooh It's only Paris Fashion Week

Hi Lovelies


The pictures coming through from Paris Fashion Week are incredible. I have selected a few goodies if you fancy having a little look!

My very favourite show was Dior which I really wasn't expecting. It was truly beautiful.

There have been rumours of a different designer joining The House of Dior almost every week since the departure of Galliano last year, but under Bill Gaytten they have presented a show that is more beautiful than it has been for years. He may not have the big name, but goodness - give him the head job on a permanent basis.



The Chloe Show was gorgeous, the lace coats and low-slung skirts are on my wish list please!




The John Galliano Show was also designed by Bill Gaytten - he has had a very busy week!




The Celine Main Catwalk show was cancelled as Phoebe Philo is heavily pregnant so they presented the collection to a handful of Fashion Editors instead.



And Christian Louboutin designed some shoes for the Thierry Mugler Show. They are pretty epic! Who cares about the clothes, it's all about the CL's!








As you might imagine, there is quite a lot of organisation we are needing to do this week sadly, but we made the time to go to a little country pub in Dorking for lunch and sat by a roaring log fire (how cold was it today!) and had coffee's and shared a mediterranean Mezze Plate - it was yummy!

Today Jools Wore Biker Jacket, Black draped hem top, Cyan Blue Jeans, Office Wedged Boots, oh and it was a Rayban day (Ali and I had a sun off, you looked fab in your Dior sunnies missy!)





The other little pieces that I bought the other day and that I promised I would reveal are these ones :)




Zara Seamed top with Frill £29.99 - This is a really nice fit 



and I got these new Zara Vintage Pop Slim Jeans - they are
definitely worth a try next time you are in Zara as they are super soft £39.99



My VOD today is a goodie!

I NEED these Dolce & Gabbana Jeans in my life! I can see them working with so many items.




Lace Print Jeans - Dolce & Gabbana - £390




 Preen Jersey Top £150


Chanel Spring Summer 2012 Tote



Loubutin Suede Pumps £445 from Matches


Thanks for reading x

Until tomorrow

You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

No comments: