Thursday 31 May 2012

Wednesday - A My Wardrobe Delivery ........







Hi Lovelies,


Oh it is a late blog post this evening. It has been super busy Chez Jools, but it is all great.



If you haven't checked out my new website yet, I would love it if you would!

Simply click on the link below!



I had a lovely time with The Teenager today. We fitted in a little trip to the shops too (just to have a fun trying on session - because you don't always have to buy!)


I had a delivery from My Wardrobe today!






I had been looking for a dress to wear for my Birthday Dinner










Vivienne Westwood Red Fond Dress £260


I really like it as it is a nice lightweight fabric and has a really nice zip feature that curves around the back




It was still super sunny with us today (Sorry Vic!) So Jools Wore
a Blue Daisy Sundress that I purchased last summer from Asos (they still have similar ones this season)





Thank you so much for the emails about pictures of my OWN wardrobe. How about I drip feed you pictures occasionally instead of all at once!?





Thanks so much for reading x



You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I want that red dress it is divine! x

taffetaramblings said...

Amazing parcels - always makes a day a little bit brighter when there is a fashion delivery. The Vivienne Westwood stress is simply stunning. xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks N, you cannot go wrong with a VW, and the sales will all be starting in the next couple of weeks ;)!

oh and the link to the Peplum top at Topshop is:

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=5638500&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=peplum&pageSize=20

They have it red and white now too x

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, it is so true, the delivery of a box can change your entire day!!! :) (following you now on Twitter!)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.