Friday 28 September 2012

Thursday. And I am Batgirl :)




Hello Lovelies,

Well my gorgeous JW Anderson for Topshop Bat Jumper arrived this morning - and I adore it!

I actually cannot wait to wear it - I will take lots of piccies shortly - I am one super happy bunny and so glad that I managed to track one down.

I can finally wash my hair tomorrow morning, and I will let you know how my hair is in real life after this treatment, and if it does dry differently! I will be so surprised if it does work!

I have been wearing my Zara studded boots non stop for the last couple of weeks and they are fast becoming my favourites. They take no time to wear in, and the heel is just high enough to give me some height, but so easy to walk in. But I was a little worried about how taupe suede would survive in the rain. Zara have very helpfully solved the dilemma for us. They have released them this week in black - perfecto!



Zara Studded Cowboy Boots £69.99

If anybody is looking for a great pair of boots at a good price - I can totally recommend them.

They are slightly higher than the Topshop ones that I was also lucky enough to get
so I will alternate them and these will see me right through winter!



Just a little blog tonight.

Hey it is Friday - we made it through the week!


Thanks for reading x





No comments: