Friday 18 January 2013

Tonights Blog is devoted to one completely awesome dress




Hi Lovelies,

I have waited all week to write about this dress. It deserves its own special blog as it is so breathtaking.

When I saw it on Kerry Washington at the Django Unchained Premiere in London's Leicester Square earlier this week, I honestly had to wonder if I had ever fallen quite in love with a piece so fast!

Yes, I adore horses, and that helps, and I love Giles Deacon and his directional pieces, so all the stars were alligned for sure

And this is what the universe created .......... !







Giles Spring/Summer 2013 Horse Print Gown

and this was the dress on the Catwalk



Wow! Just Wow. A silk corseted top, with a hand printed silk billowing skirt
in gryes and blues in the most beautiful horse dress.

This is the dream - right there!

The issue is, she wore it so well, will anybody else be brave enough now to wear it after it was so beautifully modelled by her - it is instantly iconic!

I havent felt this way since Stella McCartney for Chloe's original Horse Print Gown (oh how I wish I had grabbed this one!) A huge regret I still have lol!



Kerry Washington has absolutely achieved the impossible  and rendered me speechless!

This doesn't happen too often so we should all just enjoy the silence - and this incredible dress

Have you ever seen a dress that just stopped you in your tracks
or have you ever missed out on a dress that you STILL think about??

I would love to hear about it.


Thanks for reading x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I completely agree, I just love this dress and her! She is just perfection! This dress was made for her! She's really becoming a style icon! Loved her Miu Miu dress at the globes! I am crushing badly! The Stella collection for chloe was insane! My sister house a blouse! I envy her!