Saturday 2 March 2013

Loving my Karl Lagerfeld watch ..........




Hi Lovelies,

How is your weekend going? We are home tonight, I love being in on a Saturday, watching TV, looking at lovely things online (always dangerous!), and catching up with some of the fashion shows from Paris Fashion Week.

I have to show you the watch that I chose from the Karl collection. I went for the hologram one as it had a leather strap, and it looked a little bit 'out there'!! Come take a look ...........











Karl Lagerfeld Hologram Watch

Can I take the opportunity to shout out to my friend Nadia who tracked down this very gorgeous
Chanel Powder for me. They have sold out everywhere but she helped me out. Thanks Babe!
(I always think I have loads of time to get the Chanel limited edition pieces
but I always seem to miss the boat and want them when they have all sold out)

The problem is that it is so pretty I almost don't want to use it .....



I love that it comes with a little powder brush



Chanel Poudre Signee, Illuminating Powder

I am going to add it to my beautiful Chanel Make up Collection!!


I also have to say a big Thank you to ASOS for sending me a pair of free Jeans to try - a really nice surprise and I am happy to say that their new Ridley Ultra Skinny Jeans are a great fit.


ASOS Ridley Ultra Skinny Clean Black Jeans £28



Thank you so much for reading x

1 comment:

Style At Every Age said...

Free jeans, wow what a lovely surprise! I must remember Chanel have a new polish and lipstick out on 15th that I want xx