Sunday 24 March 2013

V&A and Coast team up for some very special dresses





Hi lovelies,

The High Street store Coast (hey, we all know it - it has surely saved from of us from a wedding disaster) has collaborated with the Victoria and Albert Museum and allowed them to trawl through their archives and create some spectacularly detailed pieces.

Inspired by last years successful ballroom exhibition, the idea is to give the customer a little piece of fashion history.

I have to confess I am not a usual fan of coast - it is a little too dressing by numbers for me - and a little matchy matchy - but this collection is very special, and I would love to see these dresses in person.

This capsule collection consists of 6 ball gown's. With prices starting at £550 these are a very special treat, or could even be styled as a wedding dress - if you had a really special occasion - which one of these would you adore the most?



Coast V&A Collaboration Phoebe Gown £695



This is by far my favourite - I would love an occasion to wear this!
Coast V&A Collaboration Daphne Dress £550


Coast V&A Collaboration Patience Gown £895



Coast V&A Collaboration Cecily Dress £895



Coast V&A Collaboration Blanche Dress £550


Coast V&A Collaboration Lottie Dress £695


The dresses are available in 4 flagship stores and online
What do you think?



Thanks for reading x

3 comments:

LooweezBx said...

Oh these are soo stunning! xx

Urban Butterfly said...

Love Phoebe it's dreamy!

Siobhan said...

The Cecily dress is BEAUTIFUL! I'm getting married in two years, and I would ADORE a dress like that...I feel a trying-on session coming on...