Wednesday 15 May 2013

Some gorgeous new Summer Drops hit in store and online




Hi Lovelies,

I love that we are half way through the week already. May is whizzing by - although we could be forgiven the last couple of days for thinking we had gone to sleep and woken up in October!

Yesterday was spent with 3 lovely girl friends - catching up, drinking coffee, having a look around the shops and then having a long lunch with a cocktail - not a bad way to spend the day at all!

Zara had a great drop this week. I fell for these little shorts (if we ever get the weather!). They are such a cute print.


Flower Print Shorts - Zara £39.99

and I definitely do not need another Kimono - but this one is a beauty -
and so easy to throw over a vest top - instant glamming up!



Bird Print Kimono - Zara £79.99

And I have selected these new in pieces as my favourites for the week

These 70s style jeans are fab
 Topshop's modelling pics do not do them justice as they have been styled far too short.
Not that this is ever going to be an issue for me heheheeee!




I am going to wear them with my new Russell & Bromley Wedges


I have liked a few of Lydia Bright's designs (I know, I know!!!!)
 This one is my favourite - available in Navy & Red




Fitted Dress with Lace Collar & Sleeve Detail - Lydia Bright £70

The darker panelling on the outside and back of these high waisted Skinnies is going to make them super flattering to wear.



Colour Block Skinny Jeans - ASOS £32


Scarf Print Dress - ASOS £45



Thanks for reading x

No comments: