Wednesday 2 July 2014

Autumn/Winter Mulberry & The Serpentine Summer Party …...



Hi lovelies,

I am writing my blog outside in the sunshine today which always makes me happy (although the screen is almost impossible to see!).
The weather this week is incredible. Which meant that all the celebs who were attending The Serpentine Summer Party last night, could be seen debuting pieces for Autumn Winter! Thats how fickle fashion is!

Alexa Chung looked amazing in Erdem A/W 2014 (loving her little straw bag)

Cara wore Mulberry of course!

Suki Waterhouse in Burberry A/W 2014

She had the best accessory of the evening on her arm …… Bradley Cooper

Princess Beatrice wore Nicolas Oakwell Couture

I adore Arizona Muse - she never puts a foot wrong - here in Emilio Pucci

Keira Knightley wore Chanel (she rarely wear anything else these days - lucky girl!)

And some new pictures were released by Mulberry of the new A/W collection bags
A couple of them are cute !!
Cara has modelled all of the pieces - and first impressions are nice!

This is my favourite - cannot wait to see it in real life




This week so far has been fun, lunch with my lovely friend Clairey- and some shopping,
and a farewell dinner with our neighbours.


mixing up some Topshop with Hermes …...

I fell in love with an adorable little Mulberry bracelet but was virtuous and didn't buy it -
which of course now means it is all I am thinking about ……….
It locks with a mini postman's lock - far too cute

Mulberry Bayswater Lock Chain Bracelet £195

and I am still liking the fringe!



Hope you are having a fabulous week so far

Thanks for reading xx

No comments: