Sunday 6 July 2014

Wimbledon Celeb Watch!




Hi Lovelies,

I'm not going to lie, I feel a little bit hungover and jaded today. Drinking always feels like such a great idea at the time - but the morning after rarely agrees!

A Starbucks and a day of watching hot male tennis players perked me up though - although I wanted Federer to win, it was such a great match.

Victoria Beckham looked fab in her wave printed dress - but come on - would it kill her to crack a smile ………. she can't have much to be glum about, surely?



Whereas Kate looked incredibly happy to be there ……..



and so did Kate Beckinsale & Orlando Bloom


One of my favourite looks from Wimbledon this week was Katherine Jenkins



and best of all - she picked up her waterfall front dress from ASOS for £45!

I have this dress, so recognised it immediately - she looked fab in it
and you can too as it is still available to buy HERE



Spotted Pencil Dress with waterfall detail - ASOS £45

This week I picked up a jacket from Zara that I had been wanting for a while



I was patient and waited for the sale as its pale coloured - and i'm clumsy!

Nude Pink Coat with Frill hem - Zara - now reduced from £99.99 to £59.99

and lastly, how beautiful did Fearne Cotton look when she married Jesse Wood on Friday



Her wedding gown was designed for her by Pucci
I think they look adorable together.

Thanks for reading xx



No comments: