Wednesday 4 February 2015

My new Karen Millen coat is famous!




Hi Lovelies,

So we had our first proper settling snow of the winter yesterday - It is funny how we then immediately remember that it is so much more fun anticipating snow than the actual reality of having it!

It didn't stay on the ground for very long thankfully, but the temperature has definitely dropped.

In the search for some more slightly professional looking outfits I managed to buy the most beautiful Karen Millen Trench Style coat a couple of weeks ago - and last night while catching up on this weeks American TV series, the exact same coat was worn in 2 different shows back to back!! I love it when this happens as it is beyond random!

This is my new coat. A beautify grey wool trench style with satin panel detailing to the front and sleeves

Karen Millen Satin Trimmed Coat






and here is Katherine Heigl wearing it in State of Affairs Episode 11
(great show by the way!)


and Lucy Lui wearing it in this weeks Elementary 

How funny!

I better wear mine this week before I see it on somebody else ………


Thanks for reading xx







No comments: