Sunday 1 February 2015

Needle & Thread obsessed ………...




Hi Lovelies,

No, I haven't developed a fetish for darning - I am talking about the Designer Needle & Thread - A British brand who make the most stunning pieces of clothing - all finished by hand with embroidery and intricate embellishment.

I have been aware of them since 2013, but it is the current season's collection that had me at hello - with a really pretty vintage feel that I love.

There are about 6 dresses I adore just now - I am thinking maybe it would be best to start with just one though to see if they are as beautiful as they look (husband disclaimer ™ )

Needle & Thread are stocked currently at Net-a-Porter, Harrods, ASOS & Browns Thomas


Embellished Tulle Nude Dress £200


Embellished Floral Fitted Dress was £185 now £92.50


Tiered Chiffon Maxi Dress £175

Orchard Dress £250


Georgette Embroidered Mini Dress £200




Floral Circle Dress £185


Spring Floral Applique Dress £185

This is my particular favourite (and it's reduced!)



Embellished Midi Willow Dress was £200 now £100


Locket Maxi Dress £200


Locket Embellished Smock Dress £185

ASOS are stocking the entire collection - you can view every piece HERE!!!!

They also do lots of skirts and tops so that you can mix & match




Which is your favourite xx

No comments: