Wednesday 18 February 2015

Holiday Shopping ………..




Hi Lovelies,

Well the sun came out today for half term and it was spectacular. It is so easy to forget how good the sunshine feels - the sunglasses were even dusted off today and there were definitely more smiley people around!

PC and I are going to Dubai this weekend for a few days - I have always wanted to go so I am desperately trying to get excited about it.
I am one of those weird people that doesn't look forward to holidays one little bit - I am always too scared to enjoy the anticipation of everything that goes with it, so everything has to be pretty last minute with me, which means frantic rushing around the couple of days before. We haven't even ordered any currency yet.
And finding any summery pieces has proved very very very difficult in February (much harder than last year).
Yes, I have a few little sundresses already, but you really want some new things when you are going on holiday don't you!


So this is what I am going to take with me (some new, some that I had already)

I found this in the concessions in Topshop at Westfield
Jovanna netaporter Mesh Dress £60

I found this on sale at ASOS - it's really pretty

ASOS Salon Floral Lace Sundress was £95 now £47

Topshop was one of the few places that has some summer pieces already in
Off the Shoulder Bardot Lace Dress Topshop £36

Broiderie Trim Sundress - £32

Heart Print Shorts Topshop

Topshop Crochet Shorts

and I have my trusty vintage kimono for covering up swimwear from Kite & Butterfly NY


and I found another vintage one on ebay

NativeHaze Devore & Velvet Vintage Kimono


this was a steal - perfect for taking in a beach bag to cover up swimwear
and it was reduced to £6 from £30!

Maisy Floral Print Bandeau Beach Playsuit now £6 ASOS

Steve Madden Garden Sandal

Paisley Print Hanky Hem Dress

Chiffon Crochet Trim Dress £46

Python & Silver Mesh Sandals - Lola Cruz (the most comfortable flats in the world - FACT!!!)

Mulberry Jelly Sandals (from S/S 2014)

and everything can go in our super lightweight, super cute Lulu Guinness Lips suitcase





Sooo, a question for anybody that has been to Dubai, should I take just a few evening dresses for dinner ???

No comments: