Thursday 23 January 2014

Charlotte Olympia Clutch Bag - making your five a day fun !





Hi Lovelies,

It is cold, grey and miserable outside - which means it is proving very difficult to find much in the way of summery items in the stores - making my mission to find pieces for a hot trip a tad hard! 
I have never had to try and buy things this much out of season before - it is a little bit challenging.

I went out with Mum yesterday and we managed to find these little bits though.


This lightweight Playsuit was exactly what I was looking for



Floral Print Playsuit - Miss Selfridge £39

and this great little find in the Zara Sale


Embroidered Dress - Zara Reduced from £39.99 to £12.99

and the Kelly Brook for New Look Swimwear actually came out yesterday.
These sell out fast as they are a great cut at a great price.
I chose this one



Kelly Brook Navy Polka Dot Bikini Top & Bottoms - New Look

Not surprisingly, there were no summery sandals around, but I found these cuties online at Mulberry.
They are perfect for around the pool and walking on the beach


Mulberry Bow T-Bar Jelly Sandals in Pistachio

and lastly, I must confess to ordering this the second I found out about the trip.
I have loved it from afar for ages, but this trip meant I had the perfect excuse to buy something so pretty! It will be great for summer too.

It is also my first piece from Charlotte Olympia




Mother of Pearl edging with black Swarovski Crystals




Charlotte Olympia Watermelon Clutch

 I cannot wait to carry it - it is the only evening purse I shall take with me to Hawaii

Did I do good???


Thanks for reading xx

No comments: