Wednesday 17 October 2012

Karl does Shu Uemura !!! And Posh is now selling Glasses!




Hi Lovelies,

Karl Lagerfeld has launched a holiday collection for Winter 2012 and has collaborated with Shu Uemura. I was thinking how amazing they would be to give as Christmas Gifts, and now that I have seen all of the items and the packaging, I want them for myself too!

In the UK, it is currently only available online from Selfridges (some items are available now). The collection will be launched in stores in November.

I am a little in love with the Lipsticks!

Karl had total input in the collection and chose the packaging and all of the colours himself.


The great news is that it is quite a large collection, so there should be something that everybody likes!



Shu Uemura Premium Cleansing Oil £56.50

Eyelash Curler £20 

I adore the colour of this plum eye liner - £20


The Mini Brush Set is cute - I think my girls would love it!

Mini Brush Set £45

Nail Polishes are priced at £15 and are available in 3 shades

Prestigious Bordeaux Eye Palette £45

Smoky Velvet Palette £45

These Premium Limited Edition Eye Lashes are gift boxed - but they should be for £50! 

The feathered ones are £25

 A Cute Nail Transfer Kit is also available


I think the Lipsticks are my favourites from the collection and are priced at £19 each



Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick in (L-R) Celebrity Beige, Luxe Burgundy, Mon Shu Red & Parisenne Pink

and just to top off a top day for Karl Lagerfeld - err WOW!!


Victoria Beckham and Karl Lagerfeld Photo Shoot

Victoria poses with Karl for a cover shoot for Elle Magazine.

The picture was taken on the Iconic Chanel Staircase at 31 Rue Cambon in Paris

She is publicising a new 6 piece optical line which will be available
and yes I know her legs have been photoshopped
but she still looks pretty hot!

It couldnt have come at a better time for me to be honest. Every single (older) person that I know has told me that as soon as you turn 42 your eyesight starts to go downhill quickly!!! - oh great something else to worry about! And why so precise - why does everybody say 42!!

but at least now we may have some fab frames to wear when the time comes that my eyes fail me!

I like to have a giggle at everybody now when we go out for dinner and they hold the menu further and further away from their eyes to see it properly!

Is this eye thing a lie - or gulp is it true and will it happen to me!!!


Thanks for reading x

4 comments:

Daniella Chapman said...

I want the Celebrity Beige lipstick!

And VB definately looks good :)

Style At Every Age said...

My optician told me when women hit 40!

Unknown said...

Thats the exact same one I want Daniella - looks like the perfect nude ;) !!

Unknown said...

Damn it! I should enjoy the full sight while it lasts then babe. Can we order frames anyway tho - with a clear lens ;) xx