Saturday 30 March 2013

Wow, what kind of hair wizardry is this ..............





Hi Lovelies,

You may have worked out for yourselves by now that I am a sucker for a gimmick! And when it comes to hair gadgets, I am usually to be found at the front of the queue! We have crimpers, straighteners, wands, barrel tongs, clamp tongs, hairdryers that straighten and blow out at the same time, heated rollers, non heated rollers, sleep in rollers (you get the picture!) - and I cannot be the only one that uses them for a week straight, thinks they are the best thing ever invented, and then change my mind and put them in the cupboard (well PC's wardrobe if you really want to know - its not like he uses it much!) never to see the light of day again.

But the latest, most hyped new hair product from Babyliss is getting an awful lot of attention.
It's the Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl Hair Styler


It gives the perfect wave, the kind that makes you look like you have not tried "too" hard. And the way it works is some kind of magical sorcery!

The hair is clamped and then automatically drawn into the curling chamber (the round part) and when released, the curl is complete.

You have to see it in action to really believe it! Watch the video here!


The retail price is going to be £169, so it is a serious hair investment. But if - as it purports, it gives you salon worthy curls at home - it could save you money long term - and let's be honest - it looks soooo fun!


QVC had it on offer earlier this week, selling it for just under £90 but they sold out immediately - it could be worth checking to see if they do another promotion - as it is a serious saving. They will be widely available over the next few weeks, but are going for as much as £200 on eBay (there are some serious hair fanatics out there)



I picked up a denim top from Zara yesterday
(they also have loads of Louis Vuitton "inspired" checked pieces in now too!)


It is waffle knit at the back - a nice transitional piece so Jools Wore it today

Waffle Knit Denim Top £29.99 - Zara
Watch - Chanel


And this afternoon Mimi and I went and had a Manicure as an Easter treat

Ring - Swarovski Crystal
Bag - Balenciaga City


I hope you all have the most fabulous Easter - and that you eat so much chocolate that you
feel dizzy!


Thanks for reading xxx

2 comments:

LooweezBx said...

Omg that thing looks terrifying, i watched the video and got a fright when her hair disappeared lol!! Pretty cool but for me £30 is expensive for hair tools so it's a bit out of my budget :P xx

Unknown said...

I know right!!! I kept thinking, oh my goodness her hasir is going to be all tangled up in there, but apparently that doesnt happen. I agree its very expensive for a hair gadget. I would have paid the QVC price I think, but no more :)